Dr Md Badrun Nafis Saion is a Paediatric Dentist at the Thomson Paediatric Dentistry. Prior to this, he served as an Associate Consultant in the Paediatric Dentistry Unit of National Dental Centre Singapore, and a Dental Officer in National Dental Centre Singapore, Health Promotion Board and Singhealth Polyclinics. He graduated from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2000. He was awarded a Singhealth overseas scholarship to obtain a Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DCD), specialising in children’s dentistry at the University of Melbourne.
- Director, AMP (2014 – present)
- Member, Human Resource Committee (2014 – present)
- Director, MERCU Learning Point (2015 – present)
- Member, Executive Committee, Tabung Amal Aidilfitri
- Member, Executive Committee, Powerlifting Singapore