Dr Md Badrun Nafis Saion is an Associate Consultant in the Paediatric Dentistry Unit of National Dental Centre Singapore. He graduated from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2000. He served as a Dental Officer in National Dental Centre Singapore, Health Promotion Board and Singhealth Polyclinics. He was awarded a Singhealth overseas scholarship to obtain a Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DCD), specialising in children’s dentistry at the University of Melbourne. He is also currently the Head of Community Dental Services and helps oversee the running of Singhealth dental clinics.
- Director, AMP (2014 – present)
- Member, Human Resource Committee (2014 – present)
- Director, MERCU Learning Point (2015 – present)
- Member, Executive Committee, Tabung Amal Aidilfitri
- Member, Executive Committee, Powerlifting Singapore