- The Board of Directors of the Association of Muslim Professionals (AMP) has appointed two new directors, Dr Md Badrun Nafis Saion and Mr Zhulkarnain Abdul Rahim, after the conclusion of the 23rd Annual General Meeting of the Association today.
- Dr Md Badrun, 39, is a Senior Registrar in the Paediatric Dentistry Unit of National Dental Centre Singapore and is currently a member of AMP’s Human Resource Committee. Mr Zhulkarnain, 34, is a Partner with Rodyk & Davidson LLP, and currently a member of AMP’s Finance and Investment Committee.
- As Additional Directors, Dr Md Badrun and Mr Zhulkarnain may serve the AMP Board for a maximum of two years.
- The complete list of members of the AMP BOD can be found in the Annex.
AMP BOARD OF DIRECTORS (as at 6 December 2014)
Mr Azmoon Ahmad
Member, Executive Management Board
Desay SV Automotive, China
Mr Abdul Hamid Abdullah Auditor, Public Sector
- Dr Bibi Jan Mohd Ayyub Counsellor, MacPherson Secondary School
- Dr Badrun Nafis Saion Senior Registrar, Paediatric Dentistry Unit National Dental Centre Singapore
Dr Mohd Nawab Mohd Osman Assistant Professor Coordinator, Malaysia Programme S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies Nanyang Technological University
- Mr Mohd Raziff Abdull Hamid Senior Manager, Business Development NCS Pte Ltd
- Mr Muhd Nazzim Hussain Chief Operating Officer, Vector Scorecard
- Mr Muhd Shamir Abdul Rahim Managing Director, Sypher Labs Pte Ltd
- Mr Othman Marican Retired Human Resource Manager
- Mr Phiroze Abdul Rahman Materials Manager, II-VI Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ms Suryahti Abdul Latiff Deputy Director, Programme Review & International Liaison Industry Strategy Division Media Development Authority
- Mr Zhulkarnain Abdul Rahim Partner, Rodyk & Davidson LLP
- Dr Ameen Ali Salim Talib Principal Consultant, Ameen Talib & Associates (resigned on 1 April 2014)
- Mr Mohd Ismail Hussein Head, Islamic Banking, Maybank (resigned on 8 November 2014)