The Marriage Counselling programme aims to assist married couples who are referred by the Syariah Court with the issues that they face in their marriage.
The objectives of the programme are as follows:
- To strengthen marriages by providing intensive marital counselling for couples
- To provide an alternative platform for couples to receive marriage-related intervention
- To increase awareness of the various avenues for help the couples can turn to
The programme is for married couples contemplating divorce, couples with marital or relationship problems, or divorcing couples referred by the Syariah Court.
- Call the AMP Helpline at 6416 3960 or 6416 3961 to make an appointment for counselling, or
- Walk in to the AMP @ Pasir Ris office at Level 5, 1 Pasir Ris Drive 4 on Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 5pm (except public holidays)