AMP acts as a Service Touchpoint to assist eligible Singaporeans with enquiries or those who wish to make a submission for the SkillsFuture Credit claims.
SkillsFuture is a national initiative that aims to encourage individuals to take ownership of their skills development and lifelong learning.
All Singaporeans aged 25 years and above will receive an opening credit of $500 from January 2016. The credits can be used for work skills-related courses on top of the existing government courses available.
Courses offered are those which are:
- Subsidised by Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
- Offered by MOE-funded post-secondary education institutions (PSEIs) and selected courses at SIM University, LASALLE College of the Arts, and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA)
- Supported by other public agencies
For more information on SkillsFuture, visit www.skillsfuture.sg/credit/help.
To find out more about the enhanced features and how it can impact you, click here.
You can also submit your queries via the WDA’s feedback portal here.
Singaporeans aged 25 years and above, who wish to use their SkillsFuture Credit for work skills-related courses, can create their SkillsFuture Credit profile and submit their claims through AMP.
- Walk in to the AMP @ Pasir Ris office at Level 5, 1 Pasir Ris Drive 4 on Mondays to Fridays from 10am to 5pm (except public holidays)
- Documents needed (those that apply):
- SingPass login details
- Bank account number
- Email address
- For further enquiries about the application process, contact Ms Mariam at 6416 1426 or email email@example.com