The Youth Enrichment Programme (YEP) is specifically designed for Normal Academic and Normal Technical stream students to enrich their development through a positive and holistic approach. The programme also incorporates Youth-in-Action (YIA) Plus programme, an enrichment programme commissioned by the Community Leaders' Forum (CLF). Students in the programme are tutored in English and Mathematics, and participate in enrichment activities aimed at their overall personal and character development.
- The Academic Enrichment component provides guidance to students in two core subjects – English and Mathematics – through mentoring and tutoring
- The Personal Development component looks into the overall personal and character development of the students
- To prevent premature school leaving among students with high-level needs
- To instill interest in students to continue with post-secondary education in Institutes of Technical Education, Junior Colleges or Polytechnics
- To encourage students to participate in recreational activities for a healthier lifestyle
- To prevent students from engaging in wayward activities
- Bedok Town Secondary School
- Bishan Park Secondary School
- East Spring Secondary School
- East View Secondary School
- Damai Primary School
- Juying Secondary School
- St. Anthony Canossian Secondary School
- Serangoon Secondary School
- Yuhua Secondary School
- Woodlands Secondary School
For enquiries about the programme, please contact Mr Alfian at 6517 4977 or email email@example.com.
Interested individuals who wish to volunteer as a Mentor in this programme can visit here to find out more.
The programme has produced many successful youths who are now doing well in their academics or career, like Muhd Fadhil Abdul Latif and Raja Nazruldin Bin Raja Kamarulzaman. Click on the links to read about their journey.