Dr Md Badrun Nafis Saion is a Paediatric Dentist at Q&M Dental Centre. Prior to this, he served as an Associate Consultant in the Paediatric Dentistry Unit of National Dental Centre Singapore, and a Dental Officer in National Dental Centre Singapore, Health Promotion Board and Singhealth Polyclinics. He graduated from National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2000. He was awarded a Singhealth overseas scholarship to obtain a Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DCD), specialising in children’s dentistry at the University of Melbourne. He is an active powerlifter who still competes and organises competitions.
- Director, AMP (2014 – present)
- Member, Human Resource Committee (2014 – present)
- Director, MERCU Learning Point (2015 – present)
- Vice-President, Powerlifting Singapore
- Committee Member, Muslim Healthcare Professionals Association
- Committee Member, Society for Paediatric Dentistry Singapore
- Member, Executive Committee, Tabung Amal Aidilfitri