Mr Zhulkarnain Abdul Rahim is a Litigation and Dispute Resolution Partner in global international law firm, Dentons Rodyk & Davidson LLP. He graduated from National University of Singapore in 2005 and was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor in Singapore in 2006. He holds a Masters of Law from SMU (Dean’s List) in 2013. Amongst his accolades, he was named in the Asian Legal Business 40 under 40 2016 List of the brightest young legal minds in the region and a shortlisted finalist in the 2017 Young Lawyer of the Year category of the ALB South East Asia Law Awards. In 2017, he won the Junior Chamber International Singapore: Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World Award in the category of Political, Legal and Government Affairs. Past prominent winners include Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan and Dr Fatimah Lateef, amongst others.
Besides handling international arbitration and cross-border disputes in the energy, transport and financial services sectors, he also handles pro bono matters as an Assigned Solicitor with the Legal Aid Bureau and volunteers in legal clinics. He is a member of the Muslim Law Practice Committee of the Law Society and sits on several boards of directors of VWOs in Singapore.
- Director, AMP (2014 – present)
- Chairman, AMP (2019 – present)
- Vice-Chairman, AMP (2015 – 2019)
- Chairman, Finance & Investment Committee (2014 – 2019)
- Board Member, Singapore Corporation of Rehabilitative Enterprises (2018 – present)
- Board Member, Singapore Sports Council (2018 – present)
- Council Member, National Council Against Drug Abuse (2017 – present)
- Council Member, REACH Supervisory Panel (2017 – present)
- Director, Malay Heritage Foundation (2017 – present)
- Honorary Secretary, Casa Raudha Women Home (2015 – present)
- Director, Singapore Malay Chambers of Commerce & Industry (2013 – 2017)
- Member, National Wages Council of Singapore (2014 – 2016)