Case Officer, Family Services
- Case manage clients under the programmes / schemes run by the Family Services department
- Conduct full range of services appropriate to the needs of the clients
- Maintain relevant documentation and programme statistics in accordance with the agency’s standards of practice
- Execute assigned programmes and projects
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other organisations for the benefit of the clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Social Work/Psychology or its equivalent
- Preferably with 1 year of relevant working experience in a VWO set up
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with families, parents and youths
- Willingness to occasionally work on weekends or evenings as part of case management and/or to support department/organisational events
- Possess social perceptiveness and empathy
- Able to assess situations promptly and efficiently
Interested individuals can applicants can email their resume and supporting documents to HR Manager at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.