AMP partners the Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and National Council of Social Service (NCSS) to provide low-income households with affordable broadband bundle packages through the Home Access programme.
The Home Access programme assists low-income families, who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Economically active households, with monthly income < $1,900 or per capita income < $600; OR
- Economically inactive households, with residential annual value < $13,000
- At least one member of the household is a Singapore Citizen
- Household is not a current beneficiary of NEU PC Plus or Home Access; AND
- Do not have any school-going children
- Download the application form here.
- Submit the completed application form to either the AMP@Pasir Ris or AMP@Jurong Point offices:
- Documents that may be required:
- Copies of NRICs (both sides) of applicant and all household members staying at the same address
- Income documents of applicant and household members:
Household with income (all working adults in household, including self-employed)
– CPF contribution history for last 3 months; or
– IRAS income tax assessment for the preceding assessment year; or
– Payslip for last 3 months
Household with no income
– CPF contribution history of applicant and all household members (staying at same address) for last 3 months; and
– Latest property tax bill of your residential address (as per the address stated on your NRIC)
- Applicants who are active recipients of ComCare Short-to-Medium Term Assistance (SMTA) or HDB Public Rental Scheme (PRS) will only require to submit the supporting documents indicating that they are current recipients of either.